A Maternity test is a DNA test that helps determine the biological relationship between a mother and a child. This test is similar to a paternity test instead of the father and child the test is between a mother and child. Results can be used for peace of mind or for legal testing purposes.
1. Immigrating purposes – This option is used to prove a biological relationship between an alleged mother and her child to prove relatedness to USCIS or an Embassy.
2. Adoption– This option is used to prove a biological relationship between an alleged mother and her child to prove relatedness so a biological mother can consent to the adoption of her child.
3. In-Vitro – This is used after the In-Vitro Fertilization process to confirm there were no mistakes with the and the biological mother has a child that is biologically related to herself.
4. Hospital Error – This option is utilized when there may be a suspicion that a child may not be biologically related to its mother.
– Fast, Accurate & Affordable DNA results in 2-3 business days.
– Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
– Easy appointment set-up
– No Hidden Fees
– Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Court.
– Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing
This cost of a maternity test will depend on how many people are involved with your DNA test. Location can play a part in the price of your DNA test if the participants involved live in different cities within the same state or, different states.
The difference between a paternity test and a maternity test is, A paternity test determines the biological relationship between an alleged father and child.
A Maternity test determines the biological relationship between a mother and child.
The average turnaround time for you to receive your DNA test results is 1 to 3 business days from the date the laboratory receives all DNA samples.
The most common way samples are collected is via a cheek swab. Blood samples and forensic are also an option.
Getting started is quite simple. In order to get started, it is as simple as calling our office today at 866-269-2516 to coordinate an appointment or to inquire about pricing.
If you need DNA maternity testing services please do not hesitate to contact our office today at 866-269-2516 to get started.