A Maternity test is a DNA test that helps determine the biological relationship between a mother and a child.
3. Estate Battle
4. Social Security
6. Hospital Error
– Fast, Accurate & Affordable DNA results in 2-3 business days.
– Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
– AABB Certified DNA Sample Collector (on-staff)
– Easy appointment set-up
– No Hidden Fees
– Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Court.
– Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing
Getting started is quite simple. In order to get started, it is as simple as calling our office today at 866-269-2516 to coordinate an appointment or to inquire about pricing.
Ths cost of a maternity test will depend on how many people are involved with your DNA test. Location can play a part in the price of your DNA test if the participants involved live in different cities within the same state or, different states.
The difference between a paternity test and a maternity test is, A paternity test determines the biological relationship between an alleged father and child.
A Maternity test determines the biological relationship between a mother and child.