A Grandparent DNA test is a DNA test that helps to determine whether or not a grandmother or grandfather are biologically related to a child.
Some of the most common uses for this specific type of DNA test is to help determine paternity and for social security when the biological father of the child is unavailable to have his samples collected.
– Fast, Accurate & Affordable DNA results in 2-3 business days.
– Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
– AABB Certified DNA Sample Collector (on-staff)
– Easy appointment set-up
– No Hidden Fees
– Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Court.
– Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing.
The turn around time for a Grandparent DNA test result take 2- 3 business days from the date in which the DNA lab receives all of the party’s involved samples.
It is important to note, A Grandparent DNA test is a family reconstruction test. Therefore, we recommend contacting our office at 866-269-2516 for a quote about your specific situation.
As stated earlier in this post. Yes! A Grandparent DNA Test is a great alternative to determine the paternity of a child if the alleged father is uncooperative or, is unavailable to have his DNA sample collected.
If you are dealing with a situation where the biological father of the child is unavailable to be tested and you need to provide proof of relationship. Please contact our today at 866-269-2516 to get started.
A grandparent can request a paternity test if he or she is the guardian of the child. The grandparent will have to file a petition with the court if you are the guardian. If a grandparent is not the guardian of the child. The grandparent will have to seek permission from the mother or guardian of the child in order to perform a DNA test.