What is Immigration DNA Testing?
DNA testing for Immigration purposes is a parentage relationship testing option United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers families who do not provide enough evidence that meets immigration standards for a visa or CRBA acquisition.
1. Your family must have received a letter (i 130 form) of a request from USCIS or a U.S. Embassy to provide an option for your family to perform a parentage relationship test.
2. Upon receipt of the request letter or email. Contact our office at 973-609-5102 to coordinate your appointment
3. DNA Test kit will be sent to the Embassy from your country of origin if your family member still resides in your country. If not, all parties’ samples will be collected here in the U.S.
4. Once all samples are completed they are shipped to the laboratory for genetic analysis.
5. Upon completion of your relationship test. A copy of your result will be sent to the requesting immigration office USCIS or U.S. Embassy. A copy will also be mailed out to your home
Immigration Genetic Testing Requests By Agency:
- USCIS request for evidence letter due to a lack of evidence.
- U.S. Embassy evidence request letter due to lack of evidence.
- Consular Birth Abroad (Embassy request)
- Passport Agency (passport acquisition)
Please note: All international parentage relationship tests have an average turnaround time of 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer. Sample collections abroad will require an additional fee that is not included in the price of your Relationship test as per the Embassy’s request.
It should also be noted that DNA sample collection appointments in many countries abroad are temporarily suspended or have much slower sample collection appointment dates due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below are the accepted relationship scenarios immigration may ask families to submit additional evidence.
- Paternity Testing (Father & Child)
- Maternity Testing (Mother & Child)
- Siblingship Testing (Brother & Sister)
What You Can Expect From Us
Fast, Accurate & Affordable Paternity results in 2 to 3 business days.
Professional DNA Sample Collection Technicians with close to 20 years of experience.
Easy appointment set-up
No hidden costs.
Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing for the purposes of paternity establishment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a DNA Test required for immigration for New Jersey residents?
It is important to note that DNA Immigration testing for the purposes of providing evidence for an Embassy, Passport Agency, or USCIS to prove a biological relationship at this particular time is not mandatory. DNA testing is an option immigration provides to immigrant families. Which they can use in the event they lack the ability to provide any other form of additional evidence. Please keep in mind that genetic relationship testing is probably the strongest form of evidence.
How much does an immigration DNA test cost?
This is a question often asked by many New Jersey families inquiring about our immigration relationship testing service.
The price of an immigration parentage relationship test is determined by the number of people involved and the location of all the parties involved.
Please call our office today for pricing as it pertains to your specific situation at 973-609-5102 and allow one of our Relationship testing specialists to help you today.
Follow Us On Social
- Monday – Friday:
- 9:00AM – 5:00PM
- 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- Sunday – Closed