DNA testing for Immigration purposes is a parentage relationship testing option United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offers families who do not provide enough evidence that meets immigration standards for a visa or CRBA acquisition.
2. Upon receipt of the request letter or email. Contact our office at 866-269-2516 to coordinate your appointment
3. DNA Test kit will be sent will be sent to the Embassy from your country of origin if your family member still resides in your country. If not, all parties samples will be collected here in the U.S.
4. Once all samples are completed they are shipped to the AABB Accredited laboratory for genetic analysis.
5. Upon completion of your relationship test. A copy of your result will be sent to the requesting immigration office USCIS or U.S. Embassy. A copy will also be mailed out to your home
Please note: All international parentage relationship tests have an average turnaround time of 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer. Sample collections abroad will require an additional fee that is not included in the price of your Relationship test as per the Embassy’s request.
What to expect from our services:
– Fast, Accurate & Affordable results in 2-3 business days.
– Professional Sample Collection Technicians with over 10 plus years experience.
– AABB Certified Sample Collector (on-staff)
– Easy appointment set-up
– No Hidden Fees
– Results are recognized by the USCIS, Embassies, Passport Agencies and Family Court.
– Facilities that we partner with are accredited by the AABB to conduct Immigration and legal chain of custody testing.
It is important to note that DNA Immigration testing for the purposes of providing evidence for an Embassy, Passport Agency or USCIS to prove a biological relationship at this particular time is not mandatory. DNA testing is an option immigration provides families. In which they can use in the event they lack the ability to provide any other form additional evidence. Please keep in mind that genetic relationship testing is probably the strongest form of evidence.
How much does an immigration DNA test cost?
This is a question often asked by many families inquiring about our immigration relationship testing service. The price of an immigration parentage relationship test is determined by the number of people involved and the location of all the parties involved. Please call our office today for pricing as it pertains to your specific situation at 866-269-2516 and allow one our Relationship testing specialist help you today.
Since 2004 we have provided relationship testing services to thousands of families in New York and New Jersey and around the world. We considered by both Medical and Legal professionals to be trusted source for their clients.
Standard services we provide are as follows, Paternity testing, Maternity testing, Siblingship testing just to name a few. If you would like to see more of the services we provide please click here or, Please feel free to -contact our office directly at 973-609-5102 to learn more about this process or to coordinate an appointment today.
Submit your review
Great Service I will definitely recommend it
Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to help your family.